Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Moment of the Week VOL.1/ Gianina Quote of the Week

So, today, I'm just chillin. Start out my day on the computer after being waken up earlier than expected. I'm just here on my computer, chatting, blogging, everything. So while my friend and I are having a very serious conversation, I look out my window and I see THIS, And bust into laughter.




Well, this caught me off guard. That, up there...THAT IMAGE, is a Toyota Tundra. Not just any Tundra, but my neighbor's gardener's Tundra. And yes, THOSE ARE SOME DOPE ASS RIMS. You know you can't be in the greatest of financial states when your neighbor's gardener has better rims on his car than you do.

PT.2

Gianina's thoughts:

Gianina: you know you live in cali when you see illegals driving cars with rims that cost more than the car



-Magic Mike

No comments: