Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Amazing

Well since I haven't posted anything in a bit,
I thought my next one should be about something
important. And it is....
Well to me at least lol.
It sometimes amazes me what a person can do by themselves with right attitude and motivation and with this superbly cloned Batmobile, this amazement has happened once again. Bob Dullam who makes specialty costumes, props, and statues for a living is credited with the creation, he created it in his home Garage using only photographs from the film.
The project cost between $50K and $70K in total. Dullam has also made and batsuit and he also plans to start on a Batpod next. Sorry to say for anyone wanting to get hold of it, it is definitely NOT for sale.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've ALWAYS wanted to have a Batmobile!!
I mean come on, imagine driving one down the street Photobucket

-Josh FTW

No comments: