Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Best there Ever was

Well ok since SOMEONE stole my blog, I'll post one about something else. =P

Well I'm here to pay tribute to the greatest wrestler there ever was.
He has been my favorite one ever since I was a little kid.
I grew up watching him and he was just the BEST.
Undefeated, except for 2 matches where the first time he was TASERED,
And the second time where he was hit with a chair.
Yeaup, spear... OF COURSE I'm talking about GOLDBERG.
*ǝuǝɹı*WOW*ǝuǝɹı* he was just amazing.
How could you NOT love Goldberg?
With his original music and literally explosive entrance,
Strength, Speed,
To his Undefeated streak,
I remember watching this match when I was little, maybe 7.



Need I say more?
Goldberg JACKHAMMERED the Giant [Big Show] !!
He picked up the 7'4" foot, 5 Hundred and Fifty pound giant of a man
STRAIGHT into the air.

And for your treat,
And just cause I love watching it,
Heres Goldberg's Entrance =]


And to think, I was lucky enough to meet this man =]
WHOS NEXT?


-Josh FTW

No comments: