Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally!: Paris, Tokyo Remix



So, about a month or so ago, Lupe Fiasco uploaded the picture shown above on myspace. People waited. But the song has not released until today. I, personally was very excited for this song. Paris,Tokyo was my favorite song off of Lupe's second album "Lupe Fiasco's the Cool". And to throw Pharrell (1/2 the Neptunes, my favorite production team EVER), and Q-Tip from ATCQ? My mind was blown and I was excited. But after actually hearing the song, I was pretty disappointed. I was expecting much more, at least a brand new beat. I dont know, maybe I set high standards for this song. Standards that were unreachable. But oh well, its still an alright song.

Lupe Fiasco feat. Pharrell, Q-Tip, and Sarah Green-Paris,Tokyo Remix


-MagicMike

No comments: