Thursday, June 5, 2008

"growth is scary, but often necessary"

It's so crazy how everything is going by so fast and it didn't hit me until yesterday as I was walking back to my car from I-poly. It was wierd too because as I was walking, I started correlating everything around me with something related to something that happened to me during my stay at I-poly. Like when the 486 bus passed by, I was like "remember when...." and then I saw the horses by Cal Poly and again I was like "remember when..." and yeah you get the picture. I remember thinking way back, I can't wait till I'm outta this school and now it's like I don't wanna since I'm so attached, basically because of the people there and the whole family like environment. That's what I'm gonna miss the most. Most of us complain about going to a school in a parking lot, having no sports, and so on. But I think what makes us stay are the people there cuz we're just all real close. I sound emo lol so I think I'm gonna just leave it at that.

SEE YOU ALL AT GRAD NITE :]

--IN

No comments: