Friday, June 20, 2008

R.I.P.

This Thursday, I lost a loved one, and yes i know that many people know how this feels but dont post blogs about it, BUT since i can ive decided that i would. For everyone that has ever lost someone to death you know how painful it is. Not only is it extremely painful but its also very hard to cope with. When it is family it may be harder than ever, so this bast thursday my grandmother passed away. It has been extremely hard on me and my family especially my dad since it is his mother. So tomorrow night my family and i embark on an 8 hour drive back to my hometown of Tucson, Arizona to mourn with the rest of my family and to also have a funeral in the memory of my wonderful grandma. It has just been a really rough sequence of events for me and my family. A lot of things, seemingly everything has been going wrong since this Thursday began, and i know that there is nothing that anyone can do about it, but i just felt the need to express myself because i havent been in much of the mood to talk lately. I know that this video and song has been posted on this blog before, and with similar meaning, but i feel it deserves to come back again because it's the only thing ive been able to listen to lately.


Rest in Peace grandma, I love you.



-CBK

No comments: