Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shoe of the Month?

Irene: man mikey u know how many ppl would love to be in your shoes
Me: i know
Me: i have nice shoes
Me: duh

Well...I haven't updated the blog in a goooood minute. And I haven't done a shoe of the week in a good three weeks. The whole team has been busy with graduation and gradnite and what not. And, I'll be honest, I couldn't think of a shoe. BUT after looking back on my four years at high school. I decided to pick the shoe that did the most for me during my time spent at I-Poly. What shoe(s) would it be? I narrowed it down to one. That one being the shoe that jump started my friendship with fellow blogger Ameen.

The Nike Shox VC3.



This is the Nike Shox VC3. One of my favorite shoes to play basketball in. I bought my pair in the beginning of freshman year in the white/black/red colorway. The reason I picked this shoe is because this shoe is the reason Ameen and I are friends. Hahaha as weird as that sounds it's the truth. "Hey, where'd you get your VC3's?" Yup. that was it. And from there on, we've been talking shoes and basketball ever since...




Oh we outta time baby!

-Magic Mike

No comments: