Thursday, September 11, 2008

It was a good day.

Well its about 2:10am as I write this.



ummm scratch that. I fell asleep before I got to finish this blog. My iPod lost connection and I was too lazy to finish haha. Well, point is, I couldn't sleep last night. Was it the Gatorade? Or the adrenaline in my system after finally killing this stupid fly that kept bugging me? Ehh I really don't know. Maybe it was just a good day.

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a long time.

Breakfast with Gianina?+
Long random talks+
WoW?+
Brian and his Batmobile+
taco burgers+
Being posers in advantis+
Cue!?=
A good day

Pretty random day. And yes, I went to Cue for the first time ever. Gianina, Brian and I lost our Cue virginity together. And don't worry, I used protection. LOL Sorry Irene we will go one day. Back to the point of the whole blog. I had a pretty damn good day. Something I really needed after everything that's been going on lately. Thanks Gianina and Brian. Keep on stuntin'




-MagicMike

No comments: