Thursday, September 11, 2008

Run, Run Run...

I'm excited. For once, something that I've planned for a long time is actually gonna happen. If you knew me, you'd know that shit never happens the way I plan it. Vanessa Hudgens? Ameen's Present? Prom Date? Girls in general? hahah But back to the point. N.E.RD./Common IN CONERT! Half of the Thai Tea Theory will be in attendance and will be sure to have fun.

What am I most excited about? Run to the Sun. People don't really get it. But Run to the Sun is my favorite song of all time. EVER. It has been since 6th grade and will always be my favorite song. I don't really know what it is about it. But I never get tired of the song, no matter how many times i listen to it. Theres just something about this song that pulls me in. Its a smooth track, but the drums hit. Maybe it's the Pharrell falsetto. The "Neptunes Sound"? I really don't know. But whatever it is, I lovei t.

I remember the first time I heard this song. I was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed doing my 6th grade homework, with headphones over my ears which were connected to a hand held radio. Yes, it was being played on the radio. On 100.3 the Beat at that. hahaha. It's been my all love ever since. If there has ever been one thing in my life thats been constant, it would be Run to the Sun always being there for me. If it were a women, I'd love her forever. hahaha Well, until Pharrell and Chad produce another track that would rival the EPICNESS of Run to the Sun. (just kidding baby, i love you! LOL!)

So enough of this Run to the Sun slurpfest. Here's a vid of N.E.R.D performing Run to the Sun Live.




-Magic Mike

No comments: